While I'm actually in favor of an expansive definition of literature and an inclusive approach to the objects of literary study, a narrow definition of literature is sometimes pragmatically necessary. We'll eliminate for now saints' lives and other devotional works, and pragmatic and educational texts (including history, current events, and the natural world).
Given those criteria, the resulting bibliography is quite short. It can be succinctly categorized like this:
Narrative works and literary classics
The first two clearly belong together. The Ackermann is an established part of the literary canon, but it's more similar in some ways to the humanist works below. On the other hand, the Ackermann and Pfaffe Amis have a considerable manuscript tradition, while the Pfarrer von Kahlenberg is only known in print.
- Der Stricker, Pfaffe Amis (ca. 1478, GW M4411)
- Philipp Frankfurter, Der Pfarrer von Kahlenberg (ca. 1480, GW 10287)
- Johannes von Tepl, Der Ackermann von Böhmen (1463-1477, GW 193-198)
These end up being the works of just two translators: Heinrich Steinhöwel and Nikolaus von Wyle.
- Heinrch Steinhöwel/Fracesco Petrarca, Griseldis (1470-1480, GW M31576-78, M31580-81, M31583, M3158410, M31597)
- Heinrch Steinhöwel, Apollonius of Tyre (1471, GW 2273)
- Leonardus Aretinus/Nikolaus von Wyle, Guiscardus et Sigismunda (1476, GW 5643, 564210N)
- Aeneas Sylvius Piccolomini/Nikolaus von Wyle, Euryalus et Lucretia (1478, GW M33548)
- Lucian/Nikolaus von Wyle, Der goldene Esel (1477-1480, GW M18985, M18988)
For shorter literary works to 1480, Folz only makes it in by two years, but even in that short time he has too many titles to list.
- Sixteen titles (in seventeen editions) from 1479-80
These are works that might be excluded as devotional or educational works under a narrow definition of literature. As I prefer a broad definition, I'll include them here.
- Die wunderbare Meerfahrt des hl. Brandan (1476, GW 5004)
- Sibyllen Weissagung (1452, 1475; GW M41981, M41983)
- Visio Fulberti (1473, GW 10422)
- Wie Arent Bosman ein Geist erschien (1479, GW 4944)